No-one likes to see age and lifestyle taking a toll of their skin. Luckily there are solutions.
Chemical Peels can help to restore that dewy look and fade scars and lines, on skin both young and old.
Dermal Fillers can help with laughter lines, loss of volume in the chin and cheeks and hollowness under eyes.
Wrinkle injections can help diminish fine and deep lines, crows feet, droopy eyebrows and frown lines.
Book an appointment today with our Registered Nurse Practioner
for a free, no-obligation skin clinic
Why choose us?
- If you are interested in 'wrinkle-relaxing' injections you will be assessed by our Doctor
- Only Registered Nurses
qualified in facial aesthetic procedures will touch your beautiful face
- We are affiliated
with the British Association of Cosmetic Nurses - ensuring the highest standards
- We use ultra fine needles
for reduced pain and discomfort
- We use cosmetic cannulas
for a better result and decreased risk of bruising
- When we say "Free consultation," we mean to can come and have a chat and a cuppa, ask us anything, take lots of information away and get back to us in your own time. No hard sell.
- Our clients love our clean, comfortable and discreet clinic
- Full skin clinic
assessment with alternative recommendations should you not want a treatment
- We will be honest
with you about what will and will not benefit you - saving you money!
- We can recommend and provide suitable aftercare
- We will not use your pictures for marketing unless you expressly permit us to
- We can come to you
- if you're within 15 miles of us, we won't charge you a penny.
- We have Hamilton and Fraser Cosmetic Insurance
- We're a really lovely bunch and make a great
cup of tea!
Covering Harold Wood, Brentwood, Shenfield, Billericay, Chemlsford, Upminister, Hornchurch, Romford, Gidea Park and all areas of Essex and London