If you would like to proceed with treatment you can either book another appointment or have treatment on the day. Before having your treatment you should think about any up coming events in case you suffer from any dry skin or flaking but the Nurse can advise you on this. A typical treatment would look like this:
1. Before pictures will be taken
2. Make-up will be removed and vaseline applied to the particularly sensitive areas of the face.
3. The Nurse will start a timer and the Glycolic Acid will hastily be applied to our face with a brush.
4. You may experience a slight itching, prickling or burning sensation, The Nurse will continue pass the brush over our face to help relieve the sensation until the prescribed time is up.
5. The product will be removed with water and then neutraliser will be applied with cotton pads. The neutraliser will then be removed with water.
6. Following the procedure, recovery cream will be applied followed by sunscreen.
7. Whilst the result is gradual and at least 6 treatments are required to improve the tone and texture of the skin; you may notice that the skin feels particularly soft and clean after just one treatment.
8. You will be required to attend the full course of treatment and use the prescribed products in order to see a gradual improvement.